Spaceek eliminates the need to seek parking in Smart Cities. The Company developed a unique IoT sensor network which reduces 80% of deployment costs and delivers real-time parking availability to drivers’ mobile phones. A successful pilot was completed in Kfar Saba, Israel, and the next milestone is other central business districts in Israel... and beyond. Please have a look at our impressive solution as featured on channel 10 in Israel (press CC for English subtitles) https://vimeo.com/135348454
1. Solution - An innovative, accurate, and practical solution to a problem everyone is trying to solve. The solution is special in that it solves all the core issues of other solutions which try to tackle the problem of finding parking in city centers:
- Saving drivers' time when looking for parking
- Optimizing parking resources in cities and garages
- Lowest deployment costs
Spaceek provides an accurate status of all parking spaces in the desired area, and in real time! The data is aggregated in the cloud, analyzed, and displayed to users looking for parking while providing accurate directions until the optimal parking space is found. The developed technology provides a solution at the lowest deployment cost available in the market today, enables fast deployment, and is not dependent on a critical mass of users.
2. Execution - In the past few months, the company has been running a pilot in Kfar-Saba city center (Israel) and is working towards expansion in Kfar Saba and additional cities in Israel. The pilot proved to be a success, with more than 30,000 parking events registered.
3. Market - The parking market is joining the digitalization revolution and attracting venture investments. A techcrunch reports shows that investments in parking technologies reached more than $75M in 2014 alone:
Smart City initiatives are emerging and placing parking technology solutions at the forefront. According to a report by Navigant Research, the market for sensor powered solutions on-street alone is expected to generate $1.5B over the next decade.
4. Team - Our team is built out of passionate people that have many years of experience in developing innovative communication networks and creating mobile applications that served millions of users.