VRPhysio is combining the world of physiotherapy and virtual reality to re-define the way we experience physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy exercises are both boring and difficult to monitor
No one exercises at home – especially not children and senior citizens
Gamified, efficient and personal physiotherapy training by an immersive virtual reality experience supported with real time bio-feedback data
This is called VRP - Virtual Reality Physiotherapy
VRPhysio’s solution is a virtual reality (VR) device consisting of a headset incorporating detachable weights and optional biosensors and an app downloaded to the user's smart phone.
The smartphone is inserted into the headset and is used as the devices display.
The user experiences the training as a fun and immersive game, through which he conducts the correct exercises planned by his physiotherapist.
Not only can the physiotherapist and doctor have access to the user’s training data through the connected app, but a set of optional biofeedback sensors monitor and change the game and training session while the user plays.
- FDA Approval in progress as Medical Device
- 2 Patents submitted – in the US and Israel
- 2 Trade Marks submitted
- Injury recovery and preventative workouts - targeted injury recovery and preventative workouts through fun an immersive virtual gaming and real time monitoring.
- Healthcare professional Monitoring - Remote data access allows your healthcare professional to monitor your workout and change your gaming experience according to your needs and progress.
- Biofeedback sensors - the headgear and body sensors monitor your body’s movements while biofeedback sensors monitor your body’s measurements encouraging constant improvement.
VRphysio’s business model is based on several revenue channels which can be worked simultaneously. The company’s strategy is to examine each channel individually in order to determine which ones are the most beneficial. The revenue channels are not contradictory to one another.
In order to use the product, the customer will have to purchase the headset (including weights and premium app access) and optional attachable biofeedback sensors. The app will be free for download.
The product will be offered to use by medical clinics and private physiotherapists as part of the medical treatment and service to the customer.
Advanced app features:
The app will include premium features which will be charged, for example: access to more training games, expert physiotherapist follows up and instructions according to user’s data.
The company will use the enormous database gathered by the customer's smartphone apps and biofeedback sensors by logging their training data and analyzing their healing process. This data will be used to determine which physiotherapy protocol is more sufficient than others and what protocol makes the healing process faster and better.