The Next Generation of Crowdfunding
Crowdfunding platforms have paved the way for the formation of a blossoming community that supports and finances excellent ideas across all ends of the spectrum. Until recently, backers were not offered any kind of partnership or return on their investment. If a funded project became a worldwide success, investors would receive a thank you note or in the best-case scenario, a version of the product that they financed.
At ExitValley we have taken the concept a couple of steps further by combining the familiar crowdfunding platform with the world of investments and creating a ‘crowd investing’ platform that allows anybody to invest in your company, in return for shares.
The idea is quite straightforward: Take the sum you wish to raise and divide it into small portions so that you can allow more people to be your investors. Your inner circles, such as, family, friends and work colleagues are all potential investors – This is your ‘first circle’. Each investor from the first circle also has his own circles, add to this the list of other potential investors, investors from abroad, etc. and you have reached an enormous number of potential investors.
At ExitValley, you get to set the rules of your company's investment round, which enables you to raise money in a transparent, direct and fair manner for you and for your investors.
Raising Money with ExitValley
- No more time wasting or procrastinating! Our investment raising process is speedy and straightforward. Within 60 days, you will know whether you have succeeded in raising funds.
- An effective way to expose your company to multiple potential investors, including: Family, friends, friends of friends, surrounding communities, investors from Israel and investors from around the globe.
- With smaller minimum investment amounts, you’ll have access to a greater pool of investors.
- Receive ongoing business support and legal infrastructure that has been assembled in conjunction with Naschitz, Brandes, Amir & Co., one of the leading law firms in the field of startups.
- ExitValley handles all your negotiations and agreements, including SPA and incorporation documents if necessary. The money raising process has never been simpler!
- Successful fundraising at ExitValley testifies to the fact that you are a charismatic entrepreneur and that the public believes in you and in your chances of success. Such a vote of confidence exposes young companies to a variety of opportunities that were previously not available to them.
- Fundraising from a variety of investors helps you maintain control over your company so that you can steer it in a direction that is right for you.
What Should You Expect
Fundraising requires a hard work:
A. Create a Campaign
- Your campaign should describe perfectly what your idea is all about and it must include all the required information.
- Emphasis on quality! The more you invest in your campaign, the higher your chances of success will be. Investors respond positively to well thought out, top quality material.
- Take particular care to invest in a video clip and pitch. These are like your business cards and likely the first details that investors will be exposed to.
- Define your campaign rules, such as target sum, campaign duration, company valuation, etc.
- Take advantage of our legal infrastructure which will help make your money raising process a much simpler task for you.
- Remember, your ultimate goal is to inspire people to invest in your campaign.
B. Launch Your Campaign
- Although there is a time limit, your fundraising campaign is not a sprint. Your work during the course of the campaign requires a great deal of focus, diligence, creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Don't be shy! A considerable part of your funding will come from close and surrounding circles: Approach potential investors, meet them and explain to them what you are doing. Be persistent with your networking and be sure to spread the word.
C. Your Campaign Has Ended Successfully
- You did it - but most of the work is still to come! Now, use your resources to take your company to the next level.
- Remember your investors! Although it is every investor's dream to be 'part of the next exit', your investors want to hear from you before that day comes. They will be eagerly awaiting your updates, so that they may learn how your company is doing and what the future holds for them. ExitValley supplies you with special tools for maintaining your connection with investors.
Who is it Suitable For
- Especially for those with excellent ideas – from startups to small businesses.
- If you are charismatic enthusiastic entrepreneur, ExitValley is without a doubt your platform.
- ExitValley serves incorporated ventures and also provides a solution for companies that have yet to be incorporated.
- ExitValley is ideal for those seeking to raise funds ranging from 75,000 dollars to 3,000,000 dollars.
How Much Does it Cost:
Campaign establishment fee of 3,500 USD + VAT, which includes:
- Preparing the legal infrastructure for the Campaign
- Access to the ExitValley Campaign Builder for creating the Campaign page
- Opening of the Escrow Account
- Initial Online Marketing Budget for purchasing digital media
Success fee: 10% + VAT from the total fundraising amount