- Welcome to the website (hereinafter: the "Website" or "Digital Services") of ExitValley Ltd. (hereinafter: the "Company" or "We"), the investment platform that enables private investors to invest in start-ups and ventures.
- We respect the privacy of the users (hereinafter: "the user(s)" or "you") of the Website and are committed to protecting the personal information, collected about them.We believe that our users have the right to know our policies regarding the collection and use of the information we receive,while they useour Digital Services.
- The Company will be entitled to stop the activity carried out on the Website, in whole or in part, temporarily and/or permanently, at any time, for the purpose of making updates and/or upgrades and/or corrections and/or adjustments and/or as a result of availability or functioninginterruptions of the Website and/or from disruptions or failures in the internet or the telephone network, of any kind and type. The user hereby irrevocably waives any claim, and will be prevented from raising any petitionand/or demand in connection with the aforesaid.
- We thank you for taking the time to read this document.
Retention and collection of personal information
- Information you provide to the Company:
- The information about you is collected through registration forms on the website, by entering details in the personal area and through any other application form that is part of the Digital Services, in which you will be asked to provide us with personal information, such as: name, e-mail address, identificationnumber, phone number, home and office address, zip code, financial information, etc., as long as you choose to enter details by these means. The Company will not be exposed to personal information about you,other than the information you provide to the Company directly,when entering your information through the Website and/or the Digital Services.
- The information may be stored in the Company’s information systems and will be used by us only, for the purposes of managing your account, handling inquiries or contactingyou, improving the website, servicesand content, providing Digital Services, etc.
- Registration for the Digital Services - to the extent that personal details are required when registering or using the Digital Services on the website, the Company will only ask you for the information that is directly necessaryfor providing the Digital Services.
- Information collected automatically:
- As you use the Digital Services, our servers automatically record the information that your browser sends ("Log Data"). This log data includes statistics, aggregate and unidentified information about your use of the website, such as: the pages you viewed, the offers and Digital Services that interested you, the internet address (IP) you used to apply, your browser type and operating system, browsing time and more.
- We use this information for statistical analysis and in order to manage your account and to provide, improve and customize the Digital Services on the website. The log data is not personally identifiable information and we do not use it in combination with personally identifiable information. The log data may be retained even after you have finished using the website.
Use of information
- For the purpose of providing the Digital Services;
- In order to improve your experience of using our Digital Services, measure the performance of the Digital Services and improve their content and design;
- For the purpose of processing statistical information through the collection and analysis of anonymous, statistical, or aggregate (aggregative) information;
- For legal reasons (for example to fulfil a court order, comply with the law, government application, etc.);
- In order toidentify, prevent or address fraud, information security issues or technical issues;
- In order to protect against infringement of third party rights, including intellectual property rights, invasion of privacy and defamation;
- For the purpose of receiving inquiries from users and handling them;
- Direct mail and communication with the users of the Digital Services;
- For the purpose of contacting, as the need arises;
- For the purpose of securing the Digital Services.
- The collected informationwill be stored in the Company's databases and under its responsibility.
- Without derogating from the generality of the above, the Company undertakes to comply with the provisions of the law regarding the protection and transfer of personal information and data of the users of the website, and undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981 (hereinafter: “Protection of Privacy Law"), including Chapter Two of Protection of Privacy Law (Protection of Privacy in Database), regulations enacted under the Protection of Privacy Law, including the Protection of Privacy Regulations (DataSecurity), 2017(hereinafter: “Data Security Regulations"), guidelines of the relevant database registrar, and all as updated from time to time for the time being.
- Your information may be processed or transmitted outside your country, all in accordance with applicable law.
- To the extent that the collection and processing of information is subject to other legal systems, then the legal basis for processing the information about you and others under those laws may be different.
Sharing of the information with third parties
- Non-personally identifiable information and statistical information is not kept confidential and may be transmitted.
- The Company will not be considered as transmitting identifiable information about a user to third parties in the cases listed below:
- With the consent and approval of the user.
- The Company may transfer the user's contact details to the law enforcement authorities in the cases listed below:
- In the event ofany dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand and/or legal proceedings that will be conducted between the user and/or on his behalf and the Company and/or anyone on its behalf.
- In casea court order to provide the user’sdetails is obtained.
- In casethe Company believes, at its best discretion, that the provision of the said information is required in order to reduce damage of any kind and type,that will be causedto the Website and/or to any third party.
- In any case where the Companybelieves, in its sole discretion, that the provision of the information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to the Company's property, or to the property and/or body of the user and/or any third party,and/or to prevent other serious damage.
- The Company is assisted by third-party providers with the aimof providing the Digital Services and performing services related to the management of the Digital Services and/or the Website (including processing payment of bills and credit cards, maintenance, storage and management of databases, Website analysis and more). These third parties have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of providing the relevant services to the Company.
- A cookie is a string of letters or numbers, used to verify, track and store information about a user ofa website, such as saving user preferences. The cookie represents a specific mode of browsing the Website or using the application.
- Web beacons are small graphic images embedded in web pages and other online content, and are used by the Company for the proper day-to-day operation of the website.
- The Company uses "persistent" cookies to store login information, user identification and other information that will allow you easy access to the website. "Temporary" cookies are used for the day-to-day operation of the website, performance checking, collecting statistical dataabout the use of the website, monitoring users, information security, collecting statistical information about the use and volume that does not include personal information and more.
- Unlike persistent files, temporary files are deleted from your computer when you disconnect from the Website and the Digital Services, after you close your browser. You can refuse to accept the cookies and/or web beacons independently through the browser, unless these files are necessary to prevent fraud or to ensure the security of the website. However, refusing to accept these files may interfere with your use of the Website.
Right to review, correct and delete the information
- The right to review and correct the information will be granted by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law.
- You are entitled to review the information held about you in the Company's databases, yourself or through your attorney authorized in writing or by a guardian. The Company will respond to your request as soon as possible and will allow you to review the information about you no later than 30 days from the date of submission of the application.
- You are entitled, after reviewing the information about you and finding that it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up-to-date, to request that the information about you be corrected or deleted. The Company will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the date of submission of the application.
- For this purpose, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As long as you have requested that all information about you be deleted, your account may also be disabled.
- The Company may keep a copy of the information in itsarchive, as required by law or for lawful business purposes.
- The Company undertakes to comply with the provisions of any law regarding information security, including the Protection of Privacy Law, and the DataSecurity Regulations.
- The Company implements up-to-date and stringent systems and procedures for datasecurity and invests a great deal of effort in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website and users' personal information (either by ourselves or by receiving third-party services,that are certified service providers).
- The company implements datasecurity procedures and policies as is customary in the industry,to ensure the security of users' information and to prevent any unauthorized use of this information, including identity theft and "phishing".
- While these systems reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into the website's computers, they do not provide complete security. It is the responsibility of the user to take measures to protect the end device,used to provide the Digital Services, and to maintain the confidentiality of the password for the Website (personal area) and not to transfer it to any other party.
- Please note that we do not ask for,and will never ask for, details about your credit card, your account ID, your login or password and your ID number via e-mailor phone.
- The company will report to the relevant authorities on any datasecurity incident,that may endanger and/or impair the security of the information,immediately from the moment it becomes aware of the incident.
- The Company may from time to time send you updates, e-mails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials from the Company and other information that may be of interest to you. This information will only be sent to you if you have given your express consent, and you can always revoke your consent in order to stop receivingsuch messages.
Uploading content to the website
- It is possible that, from time to time,the website, or any of its applications may allow you to contribute content,that you have created, to the website, subject to the following restrictions:
- Nocontent or material that is confidential, defamatory, insulting, infringing, pornographic, obscene or otherwise illegal or repulsivemay be provided, and may not be used throughthe Website for any chain letters, "spam" material or any other form of mass mailing;
- No content or material may be provided in which the intellectual property rights are owned by any third party;
- No content or material prohibited under any data protection and privacy legislation may be provided;
- Information belonging to third parties may not be uploaded or provided to the website,until after a notice has been given to those third parties and they have given their consent to the use, processing and transfer of the data in connection with the services.
Links to other websites
- Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. These other websites may place their own cookies, web beaconsor other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our policy toward children
- Our Website and Digital Services arenot directed to children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
Last updated: February 22, 2022