Over the past decade, we have witnessed unprecedented growth in the use of the Internet, which has effectively made the online world the major business arena for businesses and individuals, with over 1.25 billion active websites and 4.5 billion users worldwide.
The transition of private and business activities to the Internet has completely transformed our lives and revolutionized the way we behave, with unprecedented optimization of a variety of areas, including communication, commerce, access to information, medicine, and more. However, besides the significant advantages inherent in the Internet, there is also a serious drawback: it is open to the public and may reveal personal, private and confidential information about anyone who uses it. Indeed, over the last few years, we have seen a significant increase worldwide in cyber-attacks. More than 60% of businesses (most of them defined as small businesses) have experienced hacking attempts, and over 14 million sites are hacked each year.
Increasing, and increasingly dangerous, cyber threats have led to international legislation requiring organizations and businesses to comply with stringent data protection regulations, including increasing C-Suite liability and record fines. This has led to an unprecedented demand by businesses, both large and small, for cyber security, which has resulted in the growth of the industry as a whole.
Despite increasing cyber threats and an increase in demand for data security services, the variety of technologies and solutions available on the market do not meet the needs of companies.
- Companies lack comprehensive cyber-security; standard solutions are fragmented and not designed to work together, creating vulnerabilities. Multiple different security systems often fail to communicate, opening the door for hackers.
- Many of the existing products are outdated and unsuitable for today's cloud computing environment.
- Existing solutions do not provide sufficient tools to manage enterprise-level information security (CISOs).
- Finally, the existing solutions are costly and are not adaptable to small customers.
Sabres Security has developed a breakthrough technology for the holistic protection of websites, servers and apps. The company's platform is the world's first security network that enables total cyber protection through AI-based multidimensional technology (MDP), which can be embedded as a cloud-based MDP or as an on-premises MDP software.
Sabres enables businesses, companies and security administrators in organizations to enjoy maximum protection that complies with international data security regulations, at affordable prices for every company, along with a range of benefits including modularity, ease of deployment and use, possible integration with existing products, continuous updating and more.
Despite the increase of cyber threats and the increase in demand for data security, the variety of technologies and solutions available in the market do not meet the needs of companies:
• Lack of a Holistic Solution - The market is saturated with a variety of separate, non-communicating security products, exposing the user to many security breaches.
• Outdated technologies that are not adapted to today's cloud computing environment - many of the products available on the market are outdated and are not compatible with the cloud-computing environment.
• Lack of control and management capabilities - Existing solutions do not provide sufficient tools for managing the Dashboard at CISO level.
• Inability to interface with existing products - Most of the existing products do not interfere with other systems.
• Costly solutions that are not customizable to customer size - leaving small businesses (most cyber-attacks) without a viable solution, especially in light of legislation that requires compliance with data security regulations.
A breakthrough technology platform that offers a holistic cyber protection solution for sites, servers and application - the world's first comprehensive cyber protection network using AI-based multidimensional technology, also tailored to today's cloud computing environment. The Sabres platform enables businesses, companies, and security administrators of organizations:
• Maximum cyber protection - 94% success rates in penetration tests.
• Compliance with International data Security Regulations -
• GDPR - EU Data Privacy Act
• CCPA and HIPPA - North America
• APPI - Asia
• LGPD - South America
• A modular solution at the right prices for any business, company or organization - a viable solution for any business, enabling optimal protection alongside compliance with international data security regulations.
• Integration with existing products - Interfaces with other systems, allowing optimal protection.
• Command and control capabilities - dashboard for managing cyber protection
- Unified management system - One stop shop
- Compliance with worldwide regulations - Receiving alerts, producing reports alongside event questioning capabilities.
- Integration capabilities with other control tools.
Multi-Dimensional Protection platform (MDP)
An Artificial Intelligence (AI) multi-dimensional (MDP) One Stop Shop cyber protection platform that can be deployed as a cloud-based or on-premises software solution.
- Built as one holistic platform
- Cloud native and adaptive on- premises
- Integrates internal and external defenses
- External protection
- Internal protection
- A ONE STOP SOLUTION TO PROTECT ANY COMPANY FROM CYBER ATTACKS
- leveraging artificial intelligence to combat cyber security threats
- Cloud Technology that examines current threats and automatically develops a cybersecurity solution to combat the attack in the future
- Bot Mitigation technology - one of the most critical and up-to-date capabilities in the cyber world. By using company-developed algorithms, the Sabres defense platform is able to distinguish in real-time a person-friendly and bot-friendly activity (for example - Google's index) from malicious activity. Immediate identification process significantly reduces false detection (false Positive), which minimizes financial damage to customer and damage to user experience, and leads to faster and more effective neutralization of threats.